Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
womens converse pink

The ultimate womens converse pink tough guy look, black leather, combines with a soft and sensitive floral rose pattern across this version of the Converse First String Chuck Taylor 1970s High. The bipolar aesthetic for this Chuck features a sleek all-black premium leather and black soled base, but then shows its softer side with a lovely rose pattern in pink and coral tones on each lateral side and blue and purple flowers on the medial side. The unique new Chuck Taylor is arriving at Converse First String stockists like Bows & Arrows now.

The most iconic and timeless sneaker of all time adopts a contemporary colorway trend with the Converse Chuck Taylor 1970s in "Triple Black". Both the classic Hi and Ox receive the all-black look, which is featured on the retro-inspired 1970s construction of the shoe black converse high tops leather with higher midsole foxing and all-around better quality and comfort than the common version you'll find everywhere. Going truly murdered-out, the only component you'll find on the shoe that isn't black are the metallic silver lace grommets.

Obviously it inspired a bunch of DIY creations, black converse high tops mens which lead us towards our bigger goal of actually working with Converse. And down the road, that opportunity did open up. We were actually able to partner with Converse on a "takeover" of their SoHo store during New York Men's Fashion Week in 2018. So yeah, that was the beginning of the authentic partnership between us. we hadn't really worked together. Now, partnering with Converse and having the opportunity to do something more than just a workshop/customization lab.

We take promo pairs of Chuck Taylors and let our black leather converse hi tops team play with different patches and heat transfers, basically go make their own shoes. We want to inspire them, let them know that it's more than a Chuck  it's an open canvas for them to be creative. That's the mental challenge I want the kids in my office to be thinking about with any piece of clothing or footwear. It's easy to look at a T-shirt, look at a pair of shoes, look at any of these things like this simple item.

I'd have to say that the classic Chuck 70 really re-invigorated the Chuck for me in general. As someone who wore Converse a lot as a kid, for them [Converse] to revive the classic execution of the Chuck with this Chuck 70 has been something that's been really exciting for me, bringing a whole new perspective to the shoe itself and re-building that legacy, in my mind. I also really like the UNDERCOVER project. It's not only super wearable, but very converse black high tops mens true to their brand and how they execute everything.

It's as simple as the sun. All you need is sunlight for these shoes to change colors. That's what's so beautiful about it. You don't need any special tech, you don't have to be able to draw. It's not like we just gave you a box of markers and said "now you have to make your own cool shoe." It's truly packaged with the punch of its special features. No gimmicks necessary. It changes with you. You go to a music festival, [Image: converse%20black%20high%20tops%20mens-652ttd.jpg] the shoes are all bright and crazy in the sunlight.